1. COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when you visit the same page again. Cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content in the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be reduced significantly.
2. COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies.
· Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a way to fight spam.
This website uses the following cookies from third parties:
· Google Analytics: Stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web site you are consenting the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google.
· Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so you can click buttons such as I like or Share.
3. DISABLILNG OR DELETING COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to disabling or removing cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using.
4. ADDITIONAL NOTES
· Neither this website nor its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
· Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place is where you should get your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives cannot guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
· In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
· In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share them with third parties, except in cases where they are required for the operation of the system or when the law requires them. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. Is a company attached to the agreement of Safe Port, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find information detailed here on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies, we enclose this other link.
· For any questions or queries about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us at the contact section.