All the orders made through NINO ALVAREZ website are subject to the availability of the items and/or circumstance or force majeure (see Disclaimer of liability) that may affect their supply. If there are any difficulties supplying the items or there are no products in stock, NINO ALVAREZ will contact the client and reimburse any amount that would have been paid for those items.
2. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The prices displayed on the website are the final, in euros, and include taxes, unless by legal requirement, especially with regard to VAT, it is marked and we apply something different.
The website will never add additional costs to the price of a product automatically, but only those that the customer has selected and chosen voluntarily and freely.
Prices may change at any time, but changes will not affect orders or purchases on which the client has already received a confirmation.
The customer can buy in NINO ALVAREZ by the established ways and forms. You must follow the procedure of purchase online of NINO ALVAREZ, during which several products can be selected and added to the cart and, finally, click on "Buy".
Also, the customer must fill in and check the information contained in each step, although, during the purchase process, before making the payment, the details of the purchase can be modified.
Then the customer will receive an email confirming that the order was received by NINO ALVAREZ. Once processed the order, the client will receive an email informing that the order has been shipped.
4. WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Except statutory provision to the contrary, NINO ALVAREZ will not accept liability for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
· NINO ALVAREZ applies all actions concerning to provide a faithful visualization of the products on the website, however it is not responsible for any minimal differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to a lack of screen resolution, or problems with the browser that is used or other situations of this kind.
· NINO ALVAREZ will act with maximum diligence for the purpose of making available to the carrier the products for the order. However, it is not responsible for any damages coming from a poor functioning of shipping particularly for causes such as strikes, retentions on roads, and any other typical on the industry, resulting in delays, losses or thefts of the product...
· Glitches that for accidental causes prevent a normal operation of the service through internet. Lack of availability of web site for maintenance reasons or others, preventing the access to the service. NINO ALVAREZ puts all means at its disposal for the purpose of carrying out the process of purchase, payment and shipping/delivery of the products, but disclaims liability for causes that are not attributable, fortuitous or force majeure.
· NINO ALVAREZ is not responsible for the misuse and/or wear and tear of the products that have been used by the customer. At the same time, NINO ALVAREZ will neither be responsible for an erroneous return made by the customer. It is the responsibility of customer to return the correct product.
· In general, NINO ALVAREZ is not responsible is for any failure or delay in the performance of any of obligations, when it is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control, i.e., that are due to force majeure.
Thus, obligations will be suspended during the period that the force majeure continues, and NINO ALVAREZ will have an extension in the deadline for compliance for a period as long as that of the cause of force majeure. NINO ALVAREZ will spare no effort to find a solution that will allow us to fulfill our obligations despite the cause of force majeure.
5. CUSTOMER'S DATA: SIGN IN, MODIFICATION, SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
In order to make your purchases in our stores or access certain services, you must register your personal details and choose a password that will allow access to all areas that require prior identification. This will prevent, in future, to fill in the information again. At the time you register on our secure server or place an order, your personal data, address, and those related to payment method, are incorporated into our database, only to be used to process your order, as well as to send information about offers and services which may be of your interest. You may modify your registration data (change of address, phone...) or ask for your password reminder if you forget it, at any time.
In accordance with our guarantee of security and confidentiality, in NINO Alvarez, we are especially interested in offering our customers the highest level of security and protect the confidentiality of the information that they provide. Therefore, commercial transactions are made in an environment of a secure server under the Protocol with encryption key of 2048 bits, an encryption algorithm SHA-256, and domain certificate with Amazon as certification authority, which ensures the highest level protection to communications.
NINO ALVAREZ also has SSL certificate, which allows to encrypt and decrypt the information on origin and destination. This means that the technology that provides an SSL certificate is the secure transmission of information over the Internet, to confirm that the data are free from unwanted people.
We have a set of notices on screen that identify errors in data entry and allow customers to correct them at all times.
If at some point you have problems accessing any part of our website, might be due to the model or version of your browser or its settings. If you need our help to find a solution or if you have any questions regarding the operation of our system of purchase, call us at 34 932 099 060. We will be happy to assist you.